Let Our Voices Be Heard!
The book Let Our Voices Be Heard! (editor Randi O. Solberg) is an exiting collection of life stories, which have not been told before.
The book contains stories
- of 95 Christian lesbians
- from 26 European countries
- of orthodox, catholic, reformed, lutheran, protestant and free-church women,
- of an ex-mormon and an ex–Jehova’s-witness,
- of a muslim and a buddhist, both with Christian background,
- with age 20 to 65.
The book is available
- in English - complete edition and a selection, title: “Hear our Voices!”
- in German - complete edition with the title “Que(e)r durch Europa” and a selection, title: Hört unsere Stimmen!
- in Dutch - a selection, title: “Hoor onze stem!”
- in French - a selection, title: “Écoutez-nous !”
- in Spanish - a selection, title: “¡Oíd Nuestras Voces!”
- in Polish - a selection, title "Niech nas usłyszą!".
The book was the result of a project of the European Forum.