You want to
- support the European Forum of LGBT Christian Groups,
- stay in touch with Christian LGBT people throughout Europe,
- be involved in the work the European Forum is doing?
Forum Friends is the way you can do this.
Forum Friends brings together people that want to be part of the European Forum of LGBT Christian Groups. All members of Forum Friends together as a group have the same rights and opportunities within the European Forum as any other member group. Unlike other groups, the organisational aspects are taken care of by the European Forum, usually the Secretary of the Board. Each member of Forum Friends receives important documentation directly. At the Annual General Meeting (AGM), Forum Friends is represented by those Friends who are present. They decide amongst themselves how to handle their votes.
Joining Forum Friends
- You have attended at least one of the Annual Conferences and are therefore known to the European Forum or
- you have the recommendation of two trustworthy people who are known to the European Forum.
- You contact our Secretary and declare your interest in joining Forum Friends.
- You pay the membership fee (€ 25.00 per year).