The GLOBAL INTERFAITH NETWORK on Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity (about to be launched) identified aims and aspirations.
Identified Vision of the Network
Societies where the human rights of all individuals are respected regardless of SOGI
Identified Mission of the Network
Build solidarity amongst individuals of faith regardless of SOGI, promote dialogue, respect and affirm diversity within various contexts and achieve common goals of equality, spirituality and justice.
Identified Objectives of the Network
- To create and protect safe spaces, to express vulnerability, diversity and to support each other to be active change agents.
- To connect individuals with similar interests to develop relevant resources and guidelines.
- To exchange best practices and relevant resources, from various contexts.
- To reduce stigma and intersectional discrimination through advocacy and inclusivity.
- To be a global voice on SOGI and faith.